domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

Just a Man


Sky is clear tonight, Sky is clear tomorrow, A star is out, I reach for one to sparkle in my hand.
A star is out, I will not touch you, I am just a man. Sky is clear tonight, Sky is clear tomorrow
And every night I shut my eyes, So I dont have to see the light. Shining so bright, Ill dream about a cloudy sky, A cloudy sky, Ill dream about a cloudy sky, a cloudy. Man was born to love-
Though often he has sought Like icarus, to fly too high- And far too lonely than he ought. To kiss the sun of east and west, And hold the world at his behest- To hold the terrible power To whom only gods are blessed-But me, I am just a man. And every night I shut my eyes So I dont have to see the light. Shining so bright, Ill dream about a cloudy sky, a cloudy sky. And every night I shut my eyes, But now Ive got them open wide. Youve fallen into my hands, And now youre urning me Youre burning me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario